Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

praise You in the storm

I'm confident that I am not alone in saying this...
 sometimes life is hard. 

But, I like to think about the positive things....

I am alive, I am loved by my perfect Father, I am protected by Him, I can bring all of my problems to Him, He is using me now and will continue to, I have a relationship with Jesus Christ, I am getting a great Christian college education, I have lots of passions, I have a job, I have enough money to survive, I have amazing friends (more like sisters), I am growing everyday, I know true peace and true joy, I can freely worship my God without being persecuted for my beliefs, I am going to Kenya this summer to share the love that He shares with me, I have been saved by JESUS CHRIST, I will spend eternity in heaven, I witness miracles, I am a part of the generation that is going to awaken revival in the Church, I have plenty to look forward to at all times, I have people in my life who love me, I am healthy, and I it is well with my soul. 

there is always something to praise Him for. 

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18



Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrington {Momma Fussell} said...

Oh man. I needed this tonight! Such an awesome post!