Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Part of the plan.

I have this perfect job where I get to shelve books for an hour, while listening to music and worshiping my Creator. (BLESSING). 
So last week I was doing my thing then He spoke to me through a song...

"He's not a baby in a manger anymore, He's not a broken man on a cross, He didn't stay in the grave very long and He won't stay in heaven forever. He's Alive!"

He is so alive it's insane. He is moving whether we see it or not. But if we take the time to look, we can clearly see He's working. I am only alive because He is alive. It's a crazy but thrilling concept. Why is Jesus put in a box so often? I hate that I do this to Him without even realizing it. He is HERE, He works through us everyday, He is using us for His perfect plan. It blows my mind that He chooses to use me. 

Be encouraged today with the truth that He is using you. He is very alive through you. He is not in a box. He is working, He is moving. 

For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. Phillipians 2:13


Photobucket

No comments: