Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ultimate Healer

HOLY SPIRIT...........

Tonight was insane. First of all, I have the greatest church ever. Thursday nights are my favorite. 
But tonight was not just any Thursday night at my church. I came very expectant, not just because God always moves (which He does) but because I knew something special was going to happen tonight.
We had a healing prophet come and boy did our God heal! 

A woman with hip injuries, a girl with knee injuries, a woman who couldn't breathe without a tube, a guy who couldn't walk without crutches, the fear of cancer, premature death, a babies ear issues, anxiety....HEALING took place. What a beautiful demonstration of God's love and power. Glory to GOD!!! 

Jesus is the perfect healer and He lives inside of us. Something that always blows my mind is that I too have the power to heal. Why? Because the power of Christ is inside of me as well.
My prayers are the same as any man's would be. But not until recently did I have the faith to step up and pray for healing in an expectant way. 
"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." Romans 8:11

"Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."  Mark 11:24

Hmmm....Why did it take so long? Why do people intimidate us? 

God continues to draw me out of my comfort zone, and in that scary leap of faith I always end up deeper in His presence. I want more. All day, every day I want more. But to get more means I have to continue  being obedient, even when it may seem scary, uncomfortable, or weird. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Carrington {Momma Fussell} said...

This has been something on my heart lately ever since New Year's Eve! That is so awesome that you got to experience that tonight!!

McKenzie said...

You'll be healing people right and left before you know it!